Monday, November 30, 2009

Mommy Moments

I'm a huge and by huge, I mean GINORMOUS fan of Taylor Swift. Such a big fan in fact, that my 3 year old can sing about 75% of her songs word for word since I'm always playing them. In the car, check. On the ipod, check. On the computer, check. All my bases are covered! The other day I found the video for one of my favorites, The Best Day, and I just fell in love with it. It's a song that she wrote for her mom and it's so heartfelt and real. It makes you realize that your kids do think that you are perfect and will remember all those "little day to day moments." So when you're having a bad day, watch this video. It might make you smile, it might make you cry but it will give you that surge of energy to know that you're doing a good job and if you're lucky your kid will be a multi-millionaire by the time they're 18. We can always hope right?! :)



blog comments powered by Disqus