So here it goes.
Now I wouldn't necessarily call myself quirky but I do have my fair share of quirky habits and I don't exactly know why but I'm going to share them with you.
- I will NOT eat any type of meat off of a bone. Chicken, nope. Ribs, nope. T-bone steak, nope. I have no issues eating meat but if I have to bite it off of a bone that would be a big no thank you from me. It started somewhere in my childhood and I've never been able to overcome it. So if you're a finger licking, bone sucking, eating fool please do not sit at my table or I might just have to barf!
- Oh, and in addition to the meat on a bone rule, don't even get me started on the grossness of chicken skin. Needless to say I would never make it as a southern girl because the sight of fried chicken would send me running the opposite direction.
- I'm a Diet Dr. Pepper addict! Seriously, I'm not going to openly admit to the amount of cans I can consume in a week because that would be embarrassing. Just know that when most people consume their morning coffee at the butt crack o' dawn, I'm drinking Diet Dr. Pepper.
- I MUST make the bed before I leave the house. It's an unwritten rule that I follow religiously (thanks a lot Mom!) Some days I wish I could just skip it and do it when I come home but I can't. I get myself all in a tizzy about running late but it's like my body HAS to do it in order to function normally the rest of the day.
- The last quirk I will bore you with is that I need the TV on to fall asleep. Something about the sarcastic background noise of Chelsea Lately (great show by the way) lulls me into lala land. What was life like before sleep timers?
So, there is a small peek into my world of wackiness and I would love it if you would give me a bit of comment love with your quirks or if you need a filler post feel free to link up.
P.S. 8 more posts until my super fun, very cute, colorful Etsy Giveaway!!!!