Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Toddler Talk

Today we ran errands from early morning until late this afternoon. We hit up shoe stores, toy stores, clothes stores, lunch and then finished it up with a trip to the the "crap" store. Yes, you heard me right, The Crap Store. My son believes we went to the crap store and if you ask him what we bought, he would reply "crap" (I'm pretty sure my husband would agree with him about that!) It's aisles and aisles of "craps", big ones, small ones, expensive ones, and of course you can't forget the bargain bins. Now don't get your panties all in a bunch, take a deep breath and calm down before the freakidoos start sending me emails about how I shouldn't let my kid swear. While he said did indeed say the "crap" store, we really went to the CRAFT store! Gotta love toddler talk!
blog comments powered by Disqus