Thursday, July 16, 2009

As a native Californian would say,"It's HELLA hot!"

Hi all!

We're down visiting family in my home state of California and sweating like no other! I'm a native Californian but have lived the last 7 years up in the cool, rainy Oregon and I'm like a fish out of water here. You know what California has that we don't have up in Oregon? Way too many people!!! On the roads, in the stores, restaurants....It's way too overpopulated for me!!!! On the plus side, I'm going to indulge myself and go eat at In N Out this week so that makes the heat and crowds worth it. All in all we're having a great time but I wanted to check in and let you know that next week my blog should be back up and running normal. Internet is slow here and I can't upload pictures like I'm able to do at home. Hope you're all having a great week!

5 comments:

just me, dawn said...

Enjoy CA....it might be crowded but it has a few things going for it :) mmmm In N Out burgers!

Momisodes said...

Oh my goodness. As someone who left California a 3 years ago, I am JONESING for some In N Out!!!

So jealous :)

KimboSue said...

My friend from Cali LOVES In N Out!

~ICLW

Kellie said...

I'm from California and I LOVE In-n-Out! Miss it so much and I go there everytime I'm back home!

Kellie
ICLW

LupronGirl said...

I'm jealous! I love In N Out!!!