Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Public Service Announcement from The Sippy Cup Police!

You would think that after two years and about 5 sippy cups lost that I would learn, but nope, I'm a repeat offender. I woke up the other morning from a distinct smell lingering from the kitchen into the hallways, possibly even seeping into my bedroom. I've smelled it before, and sadly, I'm sure I'll smell it again. The first time I smelled the odor I thought my house was on fire and I searched high and low to find the source of the possible fire, but now I'm a pro and I go straight to the dishwasher to assess the damage. We had one fatality, the lid to the blue sippy cup. This was our worst damage yet, it actually melted into two separate pieces. My dishwasher still reeks of plastic death and hopefully the stench will soon fade and our life can go on as normal. R.I.P. Blue Sippy Cup. You'll be missed.



WARNING - The photo below may not be suitable for young viewers...proceed with caution.





3 comments:

just me, dawn said...

hehehe, we'll miss you blue sippy!

Danifred said...

Wow, that cup really got it! HOLY COW!

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Yikes! Reminds me of when I was a little girl and left a plastic toy under a desk lamp. Bye bye toy.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!