It's Friday Fill-In time again. Time to mindlessly blog about nothing in particular. I love it! Prompts in color, my thoughts in black....here we go!
1. I can't wait for my husband to come home, it's been two weeks since I've seen him.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been flat bread chicken/lettuce wraps with Papaya Poppy Seed Dressing! So delicious and easy to make.
3. What does a doggy say bark! bark! bark! (ok, that was a really weird prompt?)
4. A nice long walk with my IPOD really clears my mind.
5. Is hoping for some good news on the house we're trying to sell.
6. When all is said and done, my family is the most important thing in the world to me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my hubby coming home!!!, tomorrow my plans include possibly going fishing (although I kinda don't want to) and Sunday, I want to clean up the aftermath of said hubby coming home!