Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill In #2





It's Friday Fill-In time! Just like before, prompts are in color, my answers are in black.

And...here we go!

1. Moving is scary when it's to another country.

2. Cell phones should be free. (wouldn't that be nice) :)

3. My best quality is my ability to be adaptable/flexible. (If my friends disagree with that one, please let me know :)

4. I need to know the details of everything and it drives my husband nuts!

5. In nearly 10 years, I'll be almost 40 and that is not something I want to look forward to right now. Remember this blog is called 29 and counting!

6. A pineapple coconut margarita from Chevy's is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to renting a movie, probably Slumdog Millionare, tomorrow my plans include maybe a little shopping (don't tell hubby) and Sunday, I want to veg out...maybe by the lake!

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, a pineapple coconut anything sounds really good! Thanks for visting my blog, I love your background! Isn't Cutest Thing on the Block the best? Have a great weekend:)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love these friday fill-ins, they always turn out so interesting + different!