- I was able to drive 8 hours of our 12 hour road trip (our first one without Daddy)
- Not a single snowflake hit our windshield
- Not a single drop of rain came down on us
- My 3 year old was perfect. No, I'm not exaggerating! He was absolutely a dream to travel with. Not one, minute of whining or "Are we there yet?"
- To top it off, he fell asleep watching Dancing with the Stars. No bedtime battles here folks!
- The scenery was absolutely beautiful! We've had almost 2 weeks of rain in the PNW but today the heavens opened up and showed me this ALL day long
So yeah, I had a pretty good day and I'm hoping tomorrow is just as fun!