Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time for Freebies!!!

Who loves getting bills in the mail?

Did you raise your hand?

No, I didn't think so.

So now, who loves getting free stuff in the mail? I do! I do!

In the spirit of loving free stuff, I surfed the net and found a few freebies that I thought many of you would want to find in your mailboxes too. Along with few freebies I linked to a couple restaurants that offer free kid meals for tonight. So if you're tired and don't want to cook head on over or put it on your calendar for next Tuesday. Lastly, I stumbled on a gas comparison website and really, who wants to pay more for gas when they don't have to?! Go ahead check them out , score some free stuff and feed your kids for free :)


Free sample of Huggies Little Movers Diapers

Free Enfamil New Mom's Nursing Kits

Free Sample of Zyrtec

Free Sample of Honey Nut Cheerios

Kids Eat Free Tuesdays at Chevys

Kids Eat Free Tuesdays at Dennys

Free Pampers Potty Training Kit

Customized Gas Comparison

0 comments: