Monday, September 7, 2009

Good News, Bad News

One of my favorite bloggers, Domestic Dork, has started a new meme and I thought I would jump right in (even though it's a day late...ooops) and participate. Honestly, I think the premise this is pretty self explanatory so I won't elaborate and here we go.

Good News

My hubby actually got the whole weekend off. Hooray!!

Succeeded at not eating a piece of fast food for a whole week! (Let's just say that is hard to do when I pass 8 fast food joints on my way home everyday.)

Got to actually go do something without 3 year old in tow. I can't explain how eerily relaxing grocery shopping is without a kid. I Loved it!

Did I already say Domestic Dork was one of my fave bloggers? Cause she taught me how to do add watermarks to pictures. Although I haven't exactly tried it I plan to give it a whirl this week. Sooo excited!

I also discovered through google reader that I actually have a few feed followers. Not a lot, but it made my day.


Bad News

Hubby had to go back to work today! It's always harder to say goodbye when he's home for longer than a day or two.

I'm sick! I've had a nasty cough all week, it sucks.

My Little Man will not take a nap today! Arghhhh! He is supposed to be having "quiet time" in his bed right now to save my sanity but let's just say I'm choosing to ignore the sounds of the dumping of Lego's. As long as he's in his room right?!


All in all I would say I've had a pretty good week. Thanks Domestic Dork for a great meme. Simple and sweet...I love it!


0 comments: