Saturday, May 16, 2009

How Many Stain Removers Do You Own?

Let's talk product reviews. I've decided that occasionally I will do a product review on something new I have tried in my own daily life. It could be a terrible product that I want to steer others clear of or a fabulous product that I want to share with everyone. Obviously, these are not paid ads so I'm able to be brutally honest with my opinion.
Ok, let's start, product of the day...Oxi Clean Laundry Stain Remover

A couple friends of mine told me about this product when I was complaining about the juice stains on my son's shirt that I had already washed and dried. I figured the shirt had seen it's last day and was going up to stained shirt heaven (even though he had only wore it twice.) As my friends and I were discussing this over lunch, my son conveniently managed to get strawberry sauce all over his (also new) white shirt and they assured me without a doubt that I would be able to get that out with Oxi Clean. I thought they were crazy! I have used the powder stuff that you add to your laundry but had never really noticed a difference with my clothes but thought I would give it a shot since if it didn't work I would only be out a couple of bucks. So a quick trip to my favorite store Target and I came home with my own blue bottle of Oxi Clean among many other things. (Check out my Target addiction HERE) Later that night, I spritzed here and spritzed there, rubbed it in a bit but I didn't notice the stains "lifting" as the blue bottle said it would. A little bummed, I walked away and came back 5-10 minutes later and the strawberry sauce was gone! It just disappeared! I couldn't believe it! So, I am now a believer and I'm throwing away all my other stain products and sticking with this one. LOVE it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It worked! I love this stuff!!! -Melia

Anonymous said...

I knew you would like it if you tried it! Every mom needs a bottle of this in her laundry room. --Allison