Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sound the Alarms: WordFULL Wednesday

In an effort of to coordinate Wordless Wednesday with Fire Prevention Week both in the states and here on my blog I present to you My Little Fireman.





This was his first year trick or treating but as we all know kids catch on pretty quick when candy is being tossed in their bucket. I can't believe it's almost been a year since this picture was taken! And here we go on this crazy ride we call the Holiday Season. Halloween comes and then it's a full speed ahead until after the new year when life finally starts to slow down. The days might seem long but the years are sure going by so fast.



For more Wordless Wednesdays check out 5 minutes for Mom and Seven Clown Circus.



If you'd like to catch up on my previous fire prevention posts look HERE and HERE and check back throughout the week to educate ourselves and our loved ones on fire safety.

blog comments powered by Disqus