Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good News, Bad News

I really enjoy writing these Sunday Good News, Bad News posts. They allow you to sit down and reflect on your week and even though there are moments where you might want to scream and pull your hair out, overall, you’ve had a pretty good week. Cheap therapy if you ask me.


Good News

  • I’ve been really working hard on eating well and making smart choices. Three weeks later, 15 pounds lighter, I’m feeling incredibly proud of myself. It’s a long road but it’s a step in the right direction.


  • Downloaded Windows Live Writer and I’m having fun figuring out all the doo-dads (if that’s even a real word)


  • Found some broccoli nuggets to trick my son into vegetables and it worked. Whatever works, right! Check it out HERE.


  • My son is starting his first swimming lessons without mommy on Tuesday. He’s done mommy and me since he was 6 months old but now he’s old enough to move up to the next level. To be honest, I’m a bit of a nervous wreck about it but I know he’s going to absolutely LOVE it!

Bad News

  • This dang cough won’t go away. Yes, it’s getting better but it’s just lingering and it’s more annoying that anything else.


  • The downstairs neighbor moved a family of 3 into her extra bedroom (can we say crowded anyone) which equals more people smoking cigarettes which makes my house smell like a freaking bar! I’m about ready to call management and tattle since the smell is soooooo disgusting. I’m so ready to get my own place…..just a few more months!


  • Missing my hubby…..enough said!

For more Good News, Bad News check out Domestic Dork. I heard she died her hair purple so I would definitely check out her week. I’m sure there is a story there!

1 comments:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

15 pounds! Congrats! That's great! Congrats!

And I <3 Windows Live Writer.

Also? I would have totally tattled by now. I can't stand smoke.