Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!

Ok...I totally suck and have been MIA for two weeks. My apologies to the few people that actually read my blog. I have no good excuses other than I've been sucked into a totally addicting game.....POGO Scrabble! It's a terrible waste of my time, but sure enough I play it at least 2 - 3 times a day and each game can last about a half hour or so. Man, oh, Man...the minutes I am wasting throughout the day. I'm hoping to scale down my new addiction to be able to blog more, maybe even do the laundry and clean the house too...crazy idea, I know.
I've also been reading some absolutely amazing blogs! I plan to add them to my blog roll but definitely want to give a specific one a shout out here.

This MckMama is an amazing person and is dealing with her son's, Stellan, heart condition. She is inspiring and I find myself stalking her blog (and Twitter) repeatedly throughout the day to see how Stellan is doing. Please check her out, you won't be sorry!

0 comments: